Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Laura Hooper's Calligraphy


I have worked with many local calligraphers but I was doing some research and came across Laura Hooper, WOW, I have never scene such perfection. Her work is just beautiful, and she has so many beautiful styles. I have contacted her and will now be using her as my vendor, so if you would like to add some calligraphy to your order, let me know. On top of her perfection, her prices are amazing. As because she is so amazing her schedule gets book up fast, so please let me know ahead of time if you would like some done.





Take a look at these maps, how cute are theses!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Money Request Details

Request Sent

From:
Michael Weber
To:
ldekort@uoguelph.ca

Amount:
$90.00 CAD
Status:
Pending
Date Requested:
Mar. 3, 2008

Subject:


Note:
Proofreading